Thursday, December 9, 2010

Falling up.

A picture is worth a thousand words.
           This be my day.

I am so confused. I can't escape it. I need out... or in? I don't know what I'm feeling towards anyone, myself included. My wants, needs, hopes, and desires can't seem to separate. It's all mudding up into a mushy, stress-filled nothing. I can't even think straight. i don't know why I cry, or laugh... I don't know if I have regrets or not, I just need something. i don't know what it is. God, today just...sucks. I do know of one thing I really want... Bagpipes.
I love the sound of bagpipes.




                                                I fucking hate space.     But, tonight. I feel like I'm there.




And, how about these stupid fucks?

Fucking Ostriches.

I wish I could ride one right now.




That'll be all.

-Mer.

No comments:

Post a Comment