Sunday, December 5, 2010

Everything's up to date in Kansas City.

Hello again :)
Well work tonight was alright... I just wish I didn't work so much, I mean, I'm never going to find time to do my Senior Paper! I'm doing a research paper over Dante's Inferno and Marxist Criticism. I love my paper and the book, just not the due dates. I can never find the time to work on it, plus my English Teacher is crazy. 

Aside from all of that jazz, I am super excited for tomorrow, because I'm going to KANSAS! Yay! I'm going to Winfield, KS to visit my future school that I will be attending in the Fall of 2011. I could not be happier with my choice of college! I love the school, the people and the dedication to creating a relationship with the students that aspire to attend. It's called Southwestern College. I will be double majoring in Theatre and English. 

I'm Stoked! And now I need to work a bit on my paper before I head to bed :) Sorry about the lack of pictures today... I never dress up on the weekends, I only work, and there's nothing cute about my Walgreen's uniform. 

But, here's a webcam picture of me and my SC lanyard.
I'm so anxious for tomorrow!!!

I promise to take pics on the beautiful campus of SC!

Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment