Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ready for a change.

I got my ACT results in and got a 26. I'  happy with it, but I know if I study, I can do better. I'm ready to start applying myself more. Musical is coming up, and I'd like to tackle the stress to come in a positive manner. I need to keep my priorities straight in order to prepare for college. I'm so ready for college, I graduate in 5 months, FIVE. And, they will be the slowest five months of my life, but I'm going to make the best of them. Recnently, I've seen a lot of people hitting the gym, and they've inspired me. I'm currently charging my iPod in order to go work out. I want to get in shape, get long hair, and raise my GPA and test scores. I would also like to go to college for free. Please and thank you. :) Now to go burn my fat ass off. :)

I would like to live here please.

Also, I need a day to myself very soon. A day where I turn off all electronics, and just spend time with me. I need to find out who I am and what the hell I think I'm doing. It'd be a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment