Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's been awhile.

There's a lot I could post about, but it's late. So here's some humor. Found this on Adam Young's blog. I love him.

THE TOP TEN RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME EXCUSES FOR CALLING IN TO WORK:

01. “I was spit on by a venomous snake.”
02. “Someone put LSD in my salad.”
03. “A groundhog bit my car tire, causing it to go flat.”
04. “Sorry, I won’t be in for three days. Went to see my sister off on her cruise to the Bahamas… darn ship left with me still on it. Captain refuses to turn back.”
05. “I won’t be in today. My home is flooded and I’m currently standing on the dresser in my second story bedroom. Thanks.”
06. “The blankets were too heavy for me to lift this morning and I was stuck in bed all day.”
07. “I lost my car keys skiing and I can’t leave until I find them.”
08. “Someone dumped a truckload of sand in front of my driveway so I won’t be in today.”
09. “I am stuck in the blood pressure machine at Wal-Mart.”
10. “Hello, I’ve used all of my sick days and I’m calling in dead.”

No comments:

Post a Comment