Monday, January 17, 2011

MLK, Blonde, Clean Life.

Afternoon Blogger,
I've had a laid back, but overall good weekend. he good stuff made up for the bad stuff. Friday night I spent time with Scott. We went to Starbucks then back to his place to fill out college stuff. Meh. Scott is an amazing young man. He'll be twenty one in March, and I consider him a role model, He's just fantastic, and I'm lucky to even know him, let alone call him my best friend. Here he is.
I took this picture. I'm proud of it.

Anywho, Saturday was spent cleaning my room and doing laundry at the laundry mat with Scott, then we went and got lunch at Which Wich, which was really good. Later that night I went to my best friend Alexis' house, but went home early to sleep.
 Sunday, I cleaned my car out, worked a ten hour shift, then spent the night with Alexis. We played Just Dance 2, the best game in the world, dyed our hair back to how it used to be in '08. I'm missed this length, and these colors. Here's how it used to look.
 But, I exalted much bravery and did my bangs this time.




2 comments:

  1. sounds like u like him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no, not like that. Just as my best friend. He knows how to tell me the truth, and I can do the same with him. I'm loving the single life, actually. I'm too excited for college and everything else to worry about dumb boys. :)

    ReplyDelete